Monday, October 22, 2012

2012 State Pageant - Check In

 Back together again, me and my sister queens and AZ sister queens for our 2012 State Pageant. I am excited and a little sad that this adventure is coming to an end and I will be crowning my successor at the end of this weekend.
Me with Raina 2011 AZ Preteen and her sister Gia 2012 AZ Jr Preteen

 My job at check in was to give each contestant their name badges. It was so much fun getting to see them. Some were excited, others nervous, others curious at this new experience. I remember all of those feelings last year.
 Here is Brittany. She is doing double duty because our Miss Utah Teen, Aubrey is working at Disneyland Japan and was not able to come back for the pageant.
 I got to go the AZ pageant just the week before this and spent a lot of time with Raina and her family. So glad they decided at the last minute to come up and join us for this weekend.

 Here are the donations that are part of the community service portion of the pageant.
Here is Brindee, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment