Monday, October 22, 2012

2012 State Pageant - Final PreTeen Pageant

 Here we are back stage, getting ready for the final show.  Practicing our production number and getting ready to go out and have some fun!

 Just about ready, we are so excited!!!!

 I had so much fun dancing in this production number this year. It was a blast!



 Here I am for my final time as 2011 Miss Utah PreTeen! This was very emotional, I have loved my time this year. It has been an amazing experience and watching my farewell video that my Dad put together for me just brought back so many memories.

Now I have the roses to give to the Top Ten girls in the PreTeen category. All of them are amazing and deserved applause just for trying something new and stepping out of their comfort zones.


I am putting on the sash on Kara, the 2012 Miss PreTeen. A Big Congrats to her. She is going to have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment